APPLICATIONS OPEN AT 9AM ON FRIDAY 30 JULY, 2021
The last Grant was closed just hours after it was released, so make sure you have all your documentation ready to hit SEND at 9am on Friday 30 July.
The Queensland State Government has just announced the next opportunity as part of the Business Basics Grants Program.
What is it?
The Business Boost grants program provides support to Queensland businesses toward improvements in their efficiency and productivity.
The program is administered by the Department of Employment, Small Business and Training (DESBT).
How Much is the Grant?
You may be eligible to receive a grant payment of $15,000 (excluding GST) on completing your proposed project.
You must co-contribute at least 30% of the total project costs.
Grant funding will be paid only after compliant acquittal documentation is received.
- have fewer than 20 employees at the time of applying for the grant
- have an active Australian Business Number (ABN) and registered for GST
- have a Queensland headquarters
- have a turnover of between $300,000 (minimum) and $600,000 (maximum) in the last financial year (2020–21)
- have a publicly reachable web presence to identify business operations (e.g. business website and/or social media pages)
- not be insolvent or have owners/directors that are an undischarged bankrupt.
Check your eligibility to find out if your business can apply for the program.
Where does Blue Box Media come in?
The $15,000 Business Basics Grant can be used for bespoke or complex website design and build, including e-commerce, software integration, booking systems
AND customer relationship management systems
These are our areas of expertise!