The Queensland State Government has just announced the Business Basics Grants Program.
What is it?
The Business Basics grants program provides support to businesses to increase core skills and adopt best practice.
The program is administered by the Department of Employment, Small Business and Training (DESBT).
To be eligible for the grant, you must…
- have fewer than 20 employees at the time of applying for the grant
- have an active Australian Business Number (ABN) and be registered for GST
- have a Queensland headquarters
- have a turnover of $300,000 or less for the current financial year
- not be insolvent or have owners/directors that are an undischarged bankrupt
Where does Blue Box Media come in?
The $5,000 Business Basics Grant can be used for Website Build or Upgrades – including website refresh, Adding e-commerce, or Developing new website content.
AND Strategic Marketing Services -Strategic marketing plans including search engine optimisation advice
These are our areas of expertise!
So, get in touch and discuss the Grant Application Process with us today!